Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sandusky Dec 2012

MaryEllen and Partick (minha pais)
SANDUSKY OHIO December 2012.

Well since the world is going to end at some point this month I should definitely enjoy it as much as possible.

We arrived home, good old 1331, and I jumped on my bed.  I don't remember if I have stressed how much I miss my bed!  oh  it was to date, the best purchase I have made.
My Bed!
Molly
Katy
   I had promised my sister Katy, I would be home for the weekend so we could hang out, but she needed to wait for Molly to get off work so they didn't get in until early Saturday morning.  They also brought Abbey Burns with them  (eeh).







Marty



Marty and I were able to hang out though.







Danny





 Danny was in Azerbaijan,







Burnsbunch 2 (Kevin, Tania, Tatianna, Therese, and Matthew) were staying in New Mexico,
Matthew - that's how I felt about it too!!




Pat and Nora
 and Pat and Nora were staying in Florida for Christmas.








I had done most of my shopping in Brasil, but needed to get a few presents, so we went to a few stores.

Nicole and I
Katy was actually hosting Burns Family Combat this year (more on that in a later blog) so she went into Cleveland/Brunswick to hang out with Nicole her co-host.










  • I was able to eat at Chipotle with Erin and enjoy a very large burrito.  Marie joined us as well and we decided we needed more chips for the amount of guacamole and sour cream they gave us.  I went up the counter and it was 1.20  I only had a 20 so they lady just told me to take the bag and enjoy.  OBRIGADA!


  •  I partook of Pizza Brothers pizza and ate awesome foldover pizzas 

  • I got to see The Shafraths and hang out with them for a short but cool time.
  • And of course on Monday, we went into Cleveland for Christmas Combat.....

     
    The Burns Family Tree circa 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment