VACATION IS HERE
I got ready for Pirenopolis the night before so everything was ready to go. We were meeting up at the taxi point close to my place in the morning.
When I woke up the next day, I realized I had quite a bit of time before I had to get out of bed and get on the way. I began reading a book. I received an email from Debra (trip coordinator) to pack sheets and towels because the place we had rented did not have them. The sheet was fine, but trying to fit the towel in my small suitcase didn't work so I had to upgrade to the medium one and repack.
I got halfway to the taxi point when I realized that while I repacked to fit my towel in the suitcase I had never actually put the towel in. I texted Kristi to let her know I was late and then went back and grabbed my towel.
Debra, Krisit, Leah, and Ashleigh were waiting when I made it over the taxi point. They had called for a taxi and when the guy showed up he said he wouldn't take all of us because it was too many, but we must have looked pathetic enough because after a minute of us figuring out who would go now he said ok all of you can go to the airport.
Hertz Shuttle
Drive to Pirenopolis
LOST!!!!
no cell service
5 hours later
Real World Style!!
Maria - amazing
Sunburned
No money
drive home
Football with Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment