Monday, July 23, 2012

Super Sweet Brasilian Apartment

My Quadrant!   SQS 403
My apartment door
Enter!


Living room the area behind the love seat extends around the corner and is awesome!! - Nook for reading

TV/ buffet thing

Dining Room

Fridge and door to kitchen

Open fridge

Kitchen

Stove

Microwave

Washer

Sabrina - explaining how to use the washer!

Directions

Dryer!

Dishes

Food stuffs

Water cooler

Dining room table - the cut out is the 3rd bathroom in the apartment (for the maid)

My bed- going from a king to a double  We'll see about this

My bathroom sink

My bathroom shower - electric

My tub!  I was sitting on my bed taking this picture to the left is the shower

My closets!

Awesome

Guest Toilet - Sabrina is explaining this as well


My desk in the guest bedroom

Guest bed   (my luggage in the way)

Guest closets

Guest bed

For the next two years!!


 After giving me the tour, Sabrina went back to the school to do work and I began unpacking.

Dinner tonight with the whole group.  I think I may need a nap.

3 comments:

  1. why do you need the bathrooms explained? Is your bathroom a clear view from your bedroom = I'm confused by the tub shot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Electric showers - they take some getting used to. You have to have the tab switched to "Summer" or "Winter" and that will heat the water depending on the season. Either way, it's been some pretty chilly showers

      Delete
  2. I also noticed in the first photo, that it is forbidden to play the trumpet. Good thing you left that in CLE!

    ReplyDelete